Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn is upon us!

Time for another update, though as before, I have very little to report as my girls are still doing very well.  Iris has dropped to one application every five days with no change in her skin and Bea is down to one application every other day, also doing splendidly.  The change of weather from scorching to vacillating between warm and cool and wet and dry doesn't seem to have negatively impacted their skin at all.  Both girls have also recently been vaccinated against the chicken pox (a personal choice I made after consulting with Dr. Aron as I don't want CP to set them back skin-wise after all our hard work, as I have heard it has done for other eczema sufferers).  Neither reacted to the vaccine.

School has started, and within a week we were all feeling the germs (yay!), but, again, no skin reaction.  If I've said it once, I've said it ten thousand times: Dr. Aron has transformed my girls' lives. Long may it continue!




No comments:

Post a Comment